Re: Number of Adults Living in Cohousing
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 08:00:03 -0800 (PST)
Hi Ann,

I'm glad that  Angela found the time to do this.  Please check with her,
but I think that those are approximate, not exact figures.  It is
impossible to get exact figures as they change frequently and certainly
have changed since we collected the data in 2012 -- some people are born
and some die almost  every day; some move in and some move out of cohousing
almost every day..  Therefore, it would be better to round up and say there
are *about or approximately* 7,200 people living in cohousing; about 3,000
are over 65; and about 2,800 are single.

Hope your proposal is successful,
Diane