Re: Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF)
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 11:16:34 -0800 (PST)
This is the closest SIPS maker to you I believe. I don't know their prices,
but they had a complete home, 3 BR 2 bath, for under $100,000 advertised in
November.
http://innovaecobuildingsystem.com/experience-the-difference/?utm_source=High+Performance+Energy+Efficient+Housing&utm_campaign=SIP+Panels&utm_medium=email

Jerry