Re: General All Purpose Cohousing Elevator Pitch
From: Martie Weatherly (mhweatherlyearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 07:31:46 -0800 (PST)
At Liberty Village where we have 10 ready to build lots for sale, we will be
using Ann's three sentences to give each member a chance to make up their own
"elevator pitch."

I have used the following over the years, adjusted for who I am talking to:

We are a small, safe, old-fashioned neighborhood of modern energy saving homes,
where children can play safely, adults can work things out together, elders
have neighbors who care, and where we all work and play together. Do you know
anyone who wants to live in that kind of neighborhood?

The idea of an elevator pitch is that you say it all in a couple of sentences.
So I have included the most important aspects of our community: small, safe,
multigenerational, social, energy saving, and even consensus. I would have to
tweak that a little to be general for all cohousing as it is a marketing pitch
for us.

Martie Weatherly
Cohousing Coach and Consultant
Liberty Village