Re: Cohousing that integrates a limited number of adult persons with disabilities
From: Dennis Clark (dennisclark43gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 10:46:26 -0800 (PST)
Here are some more resources to check related to people with disability
living in community.

I belong to CoHo Ecovillage in Corvallis, Oregon.

http://www.cohoecovillage.org/

We have two non-profits for individual with disabilities:

http://ahomeincommunity.org/resources.html
Includes many resources related to disabilities and housing that might be
of interest. We'd be happy to share with Amikaro Cohousing, as we began
this non-profit as part of our development process. And it may be that
we're close enough down I5 to visit sometime.

http://homelifeinc.org/
Is a larger community non-profit that owns and operates a unit for three
women with disabilities.

Please feel free to contact me, or any of the contacts noted at these three
websites.

Dennis Clark