Re: Commitments to community
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 15:50:19 -0800 (PST)
> On Jan 16, 2016, at 6:47 PM, Ruth Hirsch <partner-in-healing [at]
> earthlink.net> wrote:
> We do not have something in place for when folks do not participate in work
> for the community.
> So, knowing this is likely happening elsewhere, how is it handled?

We do have a policy and some have followed and paid the amount —$20 an hour.
Absentee owners have also paid it, I think.

But the real problem with enforcement is that there are no records to indicate
that we know who works and who doesn’t. Unless you keep those records, it would
be hard to enforce.

But you can send a bill.

Sharon.