FHA loans for cohousing members and HOA docs
From: Versgrove, Mary Beth (mb-versgroveuiowa.edu)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 17:16:48 -0800 (PST)
I interested in learning from any co-housing community which has had
experience with members going through conventional mortgage approval, i.e.
FHA, Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac process. Is this something other communities are
offering?

We are currently accruing members at
Prairie Hill in Iowa City, Iowa and curious to know what other communities
have learned in regard to these approval processes.

Also I understand that Homeowners Association docs are required for the
process. Our community needs to develop a draft HOA document and I am
interested to know if there is a good way to begin this seemingly enormous
task. (I was drafted!)

Any assistance would be much appreciated. Please feel free to e-mail me
directly if you wish.
Thank you.

Mary Beth Versgrove
Iowa City Co-housing at Prairie Hill