Re: Commitments to community
From: alberta maged (albertamagedhotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 09:10:59 -0800 (PST)
That was such a generous and kind way of describing the greeters/swans. I bet
you all have great pot-lucks.  I'm probably somewhere in between when it comes
to physical work (and I don't play chess) ... I really appreciate your heart.

Thanks, Alberta
Non-co-housing Fruitvale
Oakland

Sent from my iPhone