Re: Retreats for Cohousing Communities
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 11:11:26 -0800 (PST)
Pioneer Valley Cohousing has yearly retreats in early November
Friday evening - Sunday noon
On-site
Not required, but everyone comes
Funded at $1,500 (??) per year through our annual budget
Topics:  governance, work systems, NVC training, connection and life
stories, master planning, etc. etc.
Other regular  activities: 5 meals,  candle light walk, slide show of
everyone during the course of the year, talent show, coat donation to
charity

Our retreat is written up in detail by me in

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED BD+C
Kraus Fitch Architects, Inc.
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.
Amherst, MA  01002
413-549-5799
lfitch [at] krausfitch.com
www.krausfitch.com

Dave Wann's book "stories from the pathways of cohousing"