Re: ACTION REQUESTED: #CohoOpenHouse2016 #AgingBetterTogether @Coho_US
From: mira Danyel brisk (mirabepeacegmail.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 20:50:50 -0800 (PST)
... edits.

One revision so far:  if you want to use bit.ly short links - here are the
correct ones to use.

-* bit.ly/coho2016 <http://bit.ly/coho2016>* -  for the Open House Day
event info page
-* bit.ly/cohoTheList <http://bit.ly/cohoTheList>2016  *- for the list of
participating communities for the Open House Day
- *bit.ly/AgingTogetherConf <http://bit.ly/AgingBetterTogetherConf>* - for
the conference event info page

--

Peace,