Two Things
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 07:53:36 -0800 (PST)
Good morning all!

Two things:

1.      Earlier in the week I asked for photos and texts from those snowed in
by Jonas, The Blizzard.  I’ve posted these to the Mid Atlantic Cohousing
website:

http://www.midatlanticcohousing.org/blizzard-2016.html

See the photos and read all about the fun we had digging ourselves out of
18”-38” of snow!

You can still submit photos and text.  Send to me:

zabaldo [at] earthlink.net

2.      Just finished uploading the latest issue of Mid Atlantic Cohousing’s
newsletter.  I’ve started a new section called TOOLS.  Do you have a tool you
would like to share with others?  Read the section!  If you have a tool to
share … send to me:

zabaldo [at] earthlink.net

I”ll post your tool w/ attribution to you, of course!

The newsletter is published on Wednesdays.  It’s FREE.  You can subscribe via
the button on the Home Page:

http://www.MidAtlanticCohousing.org

You don’t have to subscribe to the newsletter.  It’s uploaded to the website on
Fridays.  (Sometimes Saturday morning!)   All the newsletters are archived on
the blog:

http://www.midatlanticcohousing.org/cohousing-blog

Comments always welcomed!

Thanks, all!

Have a good weekend!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

My password is the last 5 digits of Pi …