Re: Two Things
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousing-solutions.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 09:37:14 -0800 (PST)
The snow photos are so fun AnneŠ.thanks for sharing. Once again, its shows
that big events are a lot more fun when shared with community, especially
a community right out your front door so you don¹t have to drive to it!

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President
CoHousing Solutions

On 1/29/16, 7:53 AM, "Cohousing-L on behalf of Ann Zabaldo"
<cohousing-l-bounces+kmccamant=cohousing-solutions.com [at] cohousing.org on