Re: Theme Meals
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousing-solutions.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 12:51:19 -0800 (PST)
RE the taco truck common house meal....as with all our meals at Nevada City
Cohousing, the cooks know how many sign up there are a couple days in
advance, or you can even ask for early commitments, so that you have
reasonably reliable count of dinners. They had limited the menu to just a
couple of options of street tacos (chicken, carnitas, vegie). Then they
ran the actual payment thru our regular system...so cooks pay the cost and
it just shows up in our meal accounting.

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President
CoHousing Solutions

On 1/29/16, 12:19 PM, "Cohousing-L on behalf of Sharon Villines"
<cohousing-l-bounces+kmccamant=cohousing-solutions.com [at] cohousing.org on