Re: Marketing to Millennials and families
From: Emilie Parker (emilie.v.parkergmail.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 06:29:51 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 7:05 AM, Ann Zabaldo <zabaldo [at] earthlink.net> wrote:

> Whether for millennials, families, boomers etc there is a market for more
> affordable cohousing.

​We are a group of 12 and are still looking for our property.

Are you saying the answer for getting more families and Millennials is
basically more affordable options, Ann?​  Your description of shared
housing sounds great since you have an extensive marketing program to reach
people and a resale program to introduce it.

It sounds like you have to have a 3 legged program for attracting families
and millennials -- low cost, marketing and a resale program.  Is including
community amenities for kids -- play areas, etc part of the strategy?

Emilie Parker
Boulder/Denver Artists Cohousing

Emilie Parker
emilie.v.parker [at] gmail.com