Re: Does your community charge a fee for listing a home on your web site?
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 07:19:17 -0800 (PST)
Its an intriguing idea. I can't figure out what would be the benefit...can
you say more?
We actually REQUIRE home sales to be listed with us first...so we can be
sure to meet potential buyers.
So I wouldn't want to dissuade anyone with a fee.

Liz
Mosaic Commons cohousing, berlin, ma
www.mosaic-commons.org