|Re: Greenhouse and Eden Alternative||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)|
|Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 04:55:56 -0800 (PST)|
Arthur Rashap <arthur.rashap [at] gmail.com> is the author of the message below. It was posted by Fred, the Cohousing-L list manager <fholson [at] cohousing.org> after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line. Digest subscribers, please delete most of quoted digest and restore subject line when replying. -------------------- FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS -------------------- One idea relating to creating well-being for elders (and actually ALL) in a co-housing community involves how to attract and afford caretakers to the community. In planning the Eldershire community with Dr. Bill Thomas we proposed to attract retired healthcare providers (docs, nurses, CNA's, etc) to the community by incentivizing them through housing discounts and other perks in return for some hours of their time. Plug in a TimeBanks component and some of the metrics arise. This is part of the philosophy of de-objectifying elders and plugging into all they can offer. Arthur Rashap Arthur W. Rashap Home phone: (434) 995-5020 Cell # (434) 218-8927 arthur.rashap [at] gmail.com 1719B Galloway Drive Charlottesville, VA 22901 Love is the answer . . . . . to any question!
- Re: Greenhouse and Eden Alternative, (continued)
- Re: Greenhouse and Eden Alternative Jerry McIntire, February 5 2016
- Re: Greenhouse and Eden Alternative Fred-List manager, February 4 2016
Re: Greenhouse and Eden Alternative Mary Baker, Solid Communications, February 4 2016
- Re: Greenhouse and Eden Alternative Mary Vallier-Kaplan, February 4 2016
- Re: Greenhouse and Eden Alternative Fred-List manager, February 6 2016
- Greenhouse and Eden Alternative Thomas Lofft, February 8 2016
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.