Re: Greenhouse and Eden Alternative
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 08:42:32 -0800 (PST)
My favorite serious greenhouse, a kit, capable of producing food year
'round:
http://geodesic-greenhouse-kits.com/greenhouse_kit/

My favorite long-term production greenhouse capable of supporting perennial
crops (trees and bushes):
http://www.citrusinthesnow.com/geothermal-book.htm

Articles in The Christian Science Monitor re: small, local, urban and
suburban farms as part of neighborhood development.
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Making-a-difference/Change-Agent/2014/0603/12-agrihoods-aim-to-make-farm-to-table-living-mainstream

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Update/2015/1122/Why-small-farms-may-answer-big-problems

Jerry McIntire