The Cohousing Life
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 07:31:44 -0800 (PST)
> On Feb 7, 2016, at 9:46 AM, Mary Baker, Solid Communications <mary [at]
> solid-communications.com> wrote:
>
>  The Cohousing Life: http://thecohousinglife.proboards.com

Could you explain this forum? As much as I don’t want the discussion of
cohousing to be fragmented to several online platforms, the forum is
interesting for looking up specific discussions and following just one thread.
I realize it is new but am wondering how many members you have and how often
people check in, and whether there is a means of receiving entries by email.

I rarely check forums except support sites to find an answer or post a question
on specific software. Anything that doesn’t come to my inbox ain’t happening.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC