Re: Preparing for electric cars on site
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 05:44:46 -0800 (PST)
> On Mar 7, 2016, at 11:14 AM, Chuck Harrison <cfharr [at] gmail.com> wrote:
>
> At Duwamish Cohousing in Seattle we are also thinking about "amping up" our
> EV charging capacity.
>
> I'm a geek, so there is a geeky proposal draft in progress:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s6DU1Zq-ZFny1LUZ3pU1gCTZKxb_RY_3oDYptKS1_ZE/edit?usp=sharing
>
> I would be really happy to have some others come on board with us in making
> a design that could be economically replicated in other places.

I would like to distribute this to our community. We have an electrical
engineer and others who work in high level energy related jobs who might be
interested. This is an issue we will be facing soon as electric cars become
more accessible. I can’t promise they will be interested but it’s worth an
effort.

Perhaps others could do the same.

Sharon
----