Re: (no subject)
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 07:11:16 -0700 (PDT)
Pretty decent advice:  A good architect will (help) design a facility that
supports your culture and values, but can not tell you what your culture is.

While you’re working on this, try to make clear what, exactly, is the
difference between a Rolls and a Malibu.  Both can get you across the country
in about six days … but how will your trip experience be improved by the extra
$400K MSRP for the Phantom?

Thanks,
Philip Dowds
Cornerstone Village Cohousing