Re: Common Meals
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 08:28:36 -0700 (PDT)
Margaret Thacker <atticusjmt [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest.

Since we have individuals or discrete teams making the meals, they simply
add up the cost of the ingredients for each meal and divide it by the number
of folks that RSVP.  We have a jar with the cost of the meal (usually
between 3-5 dollars for adults) posted on it.  We simply pay as we dish up
our plates.

Maggie

Let the beauty we love, be what we do.
                            --- Rumi