Parking issues?
From: fernselzer (fernselzeraol.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 22:48:44 -0700 (PDT)
hi everyone
1. We have limited parking with virtually no  guest spaces.   We are struggling
to find a plan that will allow guests/temporary workers  to use the spaces that
are not being used by members because they only have one car, are at work, etc.
 (Most members are willing to share an unused space, others aren't willing at
all)

 One idea we have thought of is having parking signs on some of the spots that
show the hours when they are available for guests.    I'm afraid those signs
may walk away though.
2. We have a few people with extra cars ( like vans or electric cars).   I'm
wondering how other communities accommodate special needs like this.
3.  Do you have rules about how long people can have an unused/disabled car in
the lot?   Some say, "it's my allocated space, I can do what I want with it"
Some of us would like to limit the amount of time a car can be there without a
repair plan, since we don't allow other types of storage in the parking lot.
For example, right now we have a car that has been sitting for over a year in
the lot.

Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Fern