National Open House
From: Grace Kim (graceschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 07:46:32 -0700 (PDT)
Capitol Hill Urban Cohousing is slowly approaching the finish line for
construction, but thought we'd go ahead and participate anyway. If you are in
Seattle and want to get a pre-move-in peek (aka construction tour), please join
us from 9-5, tours on the hour.  RSVP on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/events/1023489377724190/

I will also be doing a CoHousing 101- What is CoHousing session at 10am that
day. Please contact info [at] capitolhillurbancohousing.org to get info about
location for the 101 as it will not be on site.

grace h. kim
schemata workshop
(sent via mobile messaging)