Re: New Members
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 07:37:10 -0700 (PDT)
> On May 4, 2016, at 1:03 AM, Richard L Kohlhaas <rlkohl [at] earthlink.net>
> wrote:
>
> Question:  What is an example of diversity at the Unitarian church?
>
> Answer:  THREE different colors of Subarus in the parking lot!

Update: Unitarians now have all colors of Prius. (Priui?)

> Could this apply to cohousing?

A lot of Subarus but still have some mini-vans in households with children and
carpooling. Mostly small compacts. Our spots that members without cars allow to
be reserved for guests cause some problems because more visitors have full size
cars. I think 2 Prius, which are rather expensive for many cohousers.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC