Re: HOA Insurance
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 06:58:11 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Chris. We may end up having to go that route, but around here "easily
subdivide” is an oxymoron.  :-)

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to
teenage boys."
        - P. J. O'Rourke