NW Journey - Porland / Seattle area?
From: mira Danyel brisk (mirabepeacegmail.com)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 08:01:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi again,
I'm on a journey to visit, get to know, and help connect and spread the
word about cohousing communities.

I'm currently in the Porland area at the quaint Cascadia Commons and joined
them last night for a very inspiring 'PDX Plus' gathering - a joint social
/ business gathering of area cohousing communities - anyone can come from
each community and they rotate where they hold it each quarter.
* Great model that I hope gets replicated or inspires similar activity
around the country in other 'clusters' of communities!   If you have
something similar going on - please share!   Let's hear about how
'clusters' connect and support eachother.

As far as my travels go, I will be sharing more indepth with video footage
and all later.

Anyone in the Portland or even Seattle area that wants to meet up or help
me connect with more communities and community related activities in the
areas, please let me know!   I will likely be around for at least another
week or 2.  You can call any time. Thanks!

Peace,
*Mira Danyel Brisk*
*Move With Spirit!*
*704-293-0412*