Launching June 15: CohousingMap.net
From: Mary Baker, Solid Communications (marysolid-communications.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 09:50:13 -0700 (PDT)

Tweeting that it is launching tomorrow, June 15. The placeholder page doesn't
explain much ... it looks like maybe an interactive map. Also billing itself as
"the first cohousing social network". So I'm guessing an app-based site?

There isn't much information on the website or Twitter account: @cohousingmap

So I guess we'll just have to wait and see ...

Latest tweet: "10 hours for the launch of CohousingMap, the Cohousing social
network. Preview for followers cohousingmap.net/preview"

It does appear to be an international, multi-language app or site.

Read more:
http://thecohousinglife.proboards.com/thread/65/launching-june-15-cohousingmap-net#ixzz4BZbI1ddl