Re: Launching June 15: CohousingMap.net
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 10:18:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Mary — thanks for posting this.  For those of us digital Luddites … that is
… we don’t use twitter or (GASP!) Facebook sure would like to hear more about
what this site will purport to do and who is supporting it.  So do please post
to this list if so moved.

Thanks, again, Mary!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

My password is the last 5 digits of Pi …