Re: Launching June 15: CohousingMap.net
From: Mary Baker, Solid Communications (marysolid-communications.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 11:13:17 -0700 (PDT)
A little more information from their Facebook page (thanks to Raines Cohen):

”CohousingMap is a non-commercial project . I am a software developer
interested in Cohousing of Spain . CohousingMap social network will be
available in Spanish and English. I am convinced that the main challenge of
Cohousing is the difficulty of contacting people to form communities , which is
very difficult without a common meeting place .
In CohousingMap there are spaces for users, communities (in creation or
operation) and collaborators. We will campaign to promote them at the time of
launch.
Any help is welcome.”