Re: Launching June 15: CohousingMap.net
From: Tiffany Lee Brown (magdalen23gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 16:29:58 -0700 (PDT)
From what I've seen, as a outsider interested in cohousing, Corey is right. If
there's a centralized sophisticated technology solution with powerful search
capabilities and contemporary app interface, for connecting both current and
potential co-housers from many communities, I haven't yet stumbled across it...

TiffAny
Wannabe-cohouser in Oregon

Sent from the far shores of a distant land