Re: Launching June 15: CohousingMap.net
From: Corey (corey.birnbaumgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 18:15:47 -0700 (PDT)
I completely agree. In Germany their financial model for building this type
of organization is well-worn at this point - they're called "baugruppen"
(lit. "building group") and they have full support of the banks there. I
hope we can use them and their UK-equivalent as precedent.

However I do believe that if networking was easier, more people would join
and result in more communities, which would put more pressure on banks and
governments to provide the financial devices and things like sane zoning
laws (respectively) that we need.