Re: Community Associations Institute [was Launching June 15: CohousingMap.net
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousing-solutions.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 11:24:20 -0700 (PDT)
I wonder if we cohousing members were more involved with our local CAI’s, if we
might also influence them to open up their processes …in more traditional
condos. Richard, have you shared about cohousing at these luncheons?

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President
CoHousing Solutions

241B Commercial Street

Nevada City, CA 95959

T.530.478.1970  C.916.798.4755

www.cohousing-solutions.com

On 6/17/16, 10:49 AM, "Cohousing-L on behalf of Richard L Kohlhaas"
<cohousing-l-bounces+kmccamant=cohousing-solutions.com [at] cohousing.org on
behalf of rlkohl [at] earthlink.net> wrote:

Phil and all:

Casa Verde has belonged to CAI for many years.  Membership dues are $120 per
year.  There is a local chapter, which has monthly
luncheon meetings, with useful speakers.  Membership consists of condo board
members and residents, and business/professionals:
attorneys, property managers, building trades, landscapers, insurance, etc.

On 17 Jun 2016 at 11:09, R Philip Dowds wrote:

> How is CAI funded?
>
> Thanks,
> RPD
Dick Kohlhaas <rlkohl [at] earthlink.net>
(719)633-8170
Board Member, Cohousing Association of the US
Resident of  Colorado Springs Cohousing Community at Casa Verde Commons
Completed March 2003. 34 units on 4 acres     www.casaverde.us