Re: Launching June 15: CohousingMap.net
From: Corey (corey.birnbaumgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 20:41:08 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jun 16, 2016, at 9:15 PM, Sharon Villines sharon [at] sharonvillines.com
wrote:
> Why do you think networking in cohousing is hard?

The only reason I'm here is because I went to a local workshop where Grace
Kim did a 101 on this stuff and told me about this list and the website.
It's been easier since then, but besides that, I only have ic.org's
directory and whatever contact info they have which might not be current.
Finding Grace's community and their event was sheer luck - through an
acquaintance I actually met on Twitter! And I've been searching for 5+
years. If it took me that long to go from "I want to live in and build
tools for a community where people care about each other.. what's that
called?" to intentional housing, cohousing, and all those orgs etc... I'd
say that's hard :)

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 6:57 AM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com>