Long term leases in Oregon
From: christiekuper (christiekuperyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 12:44:33 -0700 (PDT)

  Asking again if anyone who has a long term lease in Oregon knows how long a
lease can be without violating the "rule of perpetuities."

Our group (located in Oregon) is developing long term leases for the
"footprints" of residences.  We are wondering how to phrase the term/
length of lease (we'd like 99 years) so as to comply with Oregon's
take on the "rule of perpetuities".  (We have heard that the way this
rule is interpreted varies from state to state.)  Our lawyer asked us
to research this issue.

Thanks for any help you can supply.
Christie