Re: Cohousing App
From: Crystal Farmer (crystalbyrdfarmergmail.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 14:22:25 -0700 (PDT)
As a Millenial, I'd love to see a cohousing app. It's hard to find
cohousing if there's not already a community nearby. There are mailing
lists and Facebook groups. Charlotte Cohousing has a Meetup group with over
300 members. We don't even have land yet! So many people passively
interested in cohousing. What if there was a way for them to connect and
start talking? With exposure from the experts on what they need to do to
get started? With a huge list of names to show to developers and investors?
I don't know about the real estate market, but surely people see dollar
signs when they have access to hundreds of people who are willing to buy
something.

This mailing list has been the best resource so far, but it's the only
listserv I use! There's something to be said for slick apps. I'd willing to
help with the effort though I am not a software developer.

Crystal
Charlotte Cohousing Community