Re: Cohousing App
From: Corey (corey.birnbaumgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 16:34:58 -0700 (PDT)
I'm super stoked to hear this, given this is what I'm building :) However!
There are a couple other apps already out there, most notably Sean's Mosaic
database system at cohousing.site and more recently Carles' CohousingMap.net
which is also rad. So far there's no mobile apps, but both Carles and I
have plans to provide one (we're addressing different things so nobody fret
over duplicated work because that's simply not the case). There's also the
ic.org directory, which cohousing.org shares.

If anyone is interested in testing or otherwise getting in on the early
stages of my projects, please don't hesitate to ask - many have already and
it's really exciting to see there's a need for something like this!

Corey

On Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 2:22 PM, Crystal Farmer <crystalbyrdfarmer [at]
gmail.com