Re: building industry (was Cohousing App)
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 18:02:03 -0700 (PDT)
Yes! Cohousing professionals deserve compensation as any experienced
professional does; I quite agree with Eris and Katie.

Connecting cohousing groups, both forming and established, with cohousing
professionals is an important service that Coho/US provides. These
professionals include architects, development consultants, groups process
facilitators and others who address the specific needs of cohousing
communities.

Furthermore, Coho/US regards advertising and promotional opportunities for
cohousing professionals as mutually beneficial; we recognize that
professional are instrumental in further our agenda of growing and
supporting cohousing.

I encourage folks to check out the Coho/US professionals webpage
<http://www.cohousing.org/professionals>, as well as our professional
services section of our classified ads <http://www.cohousing.org/classified>.
And support our cohousing professionals, yeah to them!

Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director