Re: Two announcements about longtime cohouser Joani Blank
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 18:45:31 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Best Joani —

This email is so typically YOU.

I can hear you speaking your words as I read them.

No drama.

You just “put it out there” with no fan fare:  practical and forthright while
stating your needs.  Even with this prognosis you model a way of being in the
world.

I honor you for your decision to face this challenge head-on by enjoying your
life as fully as possible.  I respect you for this.

And … typical you … you included all of your cohousing community.  A mark of
what cohousing really means to you that you would take us into your confidence.

I won’t tell you about any herbs to take because I don’t know any.

But I will tell you I love you.  And I will tell you how much it meant and
means to me today that in those early cohousing years you made a place for me
in your world.  And you still make a place for me.

Joani with the purple hair and purple clothes … Joani with the big heart … you
are a wonderment among all wonderments.  I am so grateful you are my friend.

I kiss you and send you hugs.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

My password is the last 5 digits of Pi …