Re: Two announcements about longtime cohouser Joani Blank
From: mira Danyel brisk (mirabepeacegmail.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 22:41:53 -0700 (PDT)
Wow, I'm so grateful you shared this so beautifully with us.  Thank you for
being so ... you!

And, Yes, I'm so sorry and sad.   And also joyous in my heart for your life
and all the gifts you have so generously shared!  I'm so glad to have
gotten known you recently.

I will be at your B-day celebration and Life Celebration in Spirit!!!

LOVE   MANY  HUGSSS  AND PEACE to you!