Dealing with Diverse Personalities: Cohousing Retreat at Arcosanti Sept 30-Oct 2
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 04:16:07 -0700 (PDT)
Come and join your colleagues for a fun and informative weekend getaway in
the high desert at the world-famous community of Arcosanti in Arizona.

September 30 - October 2, 2016
Visit http://www.cohousing.org/2016retreat
Contact conference [at] cohousing.org

The first registration ticket was sold to Marty Maskall, who writes:

"I have wanted to visit Arcosanti for some time because it's such an
exciting urban laboratory.  When I saw the Personality workshop advertised,
I registered immediately.  The workshop covers a worthwhile topic in a
place that I was eager to visit.  If we want our cohousing communities to
function well, it's beneficial to get training on skills to help our
communities succeed.  I'm really looking forward to the workshop.

-- Marty Maskall, future resident of Fair Oaks EcoHousing"

--
Alice Alexander
Executive Director