Re: Two announcements about longtime cohouser Joani Blank
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 07:26:08 -0700 (PDT)
What a fantastic story Patti! I'll add this to the "Joani" stories I am
collecting. As I shared on my blog on cohousing.org

Many of us have "Joani" stories. Many of us can thank Joani for engaging us
to cohousing; still more of us are grateful for the wisdom and
encouragement she has provided to so many. I encourage you to share those
stories with me! Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director;
alicecohous [at] gmail.com

Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 2:51 PM, Patricia Lautner <lautnerp [at]
jpcohousing.org>