New Group in the Boston area - upcoming event July 17
From: Valerie Paul (valerie.paulgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 13:16:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

we are a new group in the Boston area called Urban Village Cohousing.  Our
goal (impossible dream??) is to create another great coho in the urban
heart of Boston/Cambridge/Somerville/Brookline.  Ideally a
multi-generational community like our local inspirations: Cornerstone,
Cambridge and Jamaica Plain.  Finding an affordable site is, not
surprisingly, difficult but we're optimistic and enthusiastic.

We have a good small core group but need to build our numbers.  To that
end, we're having a "Cohousing 101" presentation and picnic  - graciously
hosted at Cornerstone - on July 17th and would very much appreciate any and
all assistance in spreading the word.
Evite info here:  http://evite.me/GEc9eYHXz2  Or I can send a flyer off
list.

We look forward to drawing on the collective wisdom of this great community
as we roll forward.

Thanks!!

Valerie

urbanvillagecohousing at gmail