Fair Oaks estimated schedule
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 04:54:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Marty,

Related to Alice's Cohousing-L post quoting your message about the
Arcosanti conf, I looked at http://www.fairoaksecohousing.org

It looks like you are finally getting close - congratulations.
Often it is hard to tell from a distance what stage a project is in
from it's website so thanks for the FAQ and estimate of
>When can I move in?

Keeping web pages current when schedules change can be a challenge. I
wonder if there might be some updates needed to the sections quoted below.
(My hunch in square brackets on the right.)

http://www.fairoaksecohousing.org/faq.html

http://www.fairoaksecohousing.org/buildings/schedule.html
>July - Dec 2015   Complete Construction Drawings
>Jan 2016          Construction Docs submitted to Sacramento County.
>May-July 2016     Seek construction financing
>Fall 2017         Project out to bid & Finalize loan        [Fall 2016?]
                      (need at least 60% of homes committed)
>Spring 2017       Start Construction
>Spring 2018       Move in!

Fred

--
I support Bernie Sanders for President but would support Hillary.