Re: Dealing with Diverse Personalities: Cohousing Retreat at Arcosanti
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 05:57:43 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Fred for posting more info on Arcosanti! The site alone may attract
folks to our Cohousing Retreat <http://www.cohousing.org/2016retreat>.

Here's a cool YouTube video with great pictures of Arcosanti
<http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+form+at+arcosanti&&view=detail&mid=8AA0E825EA097314AF048AA0E825EA097314AF04&FORM=VRDGAR>
.

Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director