Re: Cohousing architectural design input request
From: Tiffany Lee Brown (magdalen23gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 11:37:17 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for keeping this conversation public on the list -- it is fascinating to
read. I grew up next to a rural community where people lived in small, mostly
off-book unofficial dwellings including tree houses and yurts, then shared
bathroom facilities at a central house. It certainly worked for showers, which
one only uses once a day, but especially the women tired of not having a
personal toilet.

Do any of the sustainability-focused cohousing communities encourage use of
self composting toilets for water conservation?

Tiffany,
Wannabe-cohouser in Central Oregon

Sent from the far shores of a distant land