Re: How is Sustainability and Resiliency Actualized in Cohousing
From: John Richmond (johnrichmond50hotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 07:44:02 -0700 (PDT)
How do the factors that Katie mentioned here play out in communities located
closer to most people's jobs and preferred amenities vs. communities located in
suburbs or rural areas further away from jobs and amenities?

John Richmond
Richmond (VA) Cohousing

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G Android device

----