Re: How is Sustainability and Resiliency Actualized in Cohousing
From: Tiffany Lee Brown (magdalen23gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 10:24:45 -0700 (PDT)
Do any of your eco oriented communities build into the discussion a strategy
for engaging the larger community on sustainability issues? For example,
consciously encouraging members to involve outsiders (friends, family, public)
in on-site events so they see how sustainability works in action?

I think there's nothing quite so powerful as seeing how these things are done,
to inspire others. "Hey mom, my friends over at the community compost all their
food trash. Can we try that here? I helped them spread it on the garden." That
sort of thing changes the world...

Sent from the far shores of a distant land