Weird RFI seeking copies of our HOA Docs, Budget and Insurance Info
From: Thomas Lofft (tloffthotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 19:57:18 -0700 (PDT)

Have any other cohousing communities encountered this kind of an RFI (Request
For Information), especially recently?It is seeking copies of our condo docs,
although Liberty Village is not a condo.I have almost forty years experience in
real estate and never heard of this company or of the alleged mortgage company,
but that doesn't mean they don't exist, however in this booming century of
scam-a-minute hustles, I triple check every shark I've never been bitten by
before.