Re: Weird RFI seeking copies of our HOA Docs, Budget and Insurance Info
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 05:24:00 -0700 (PDT)
Tom -- whenever a loan is placed for a home here at Takomavillage our condo
association is asked to fill out one of these quite extensive detailed
information packets from the lender. This is very typical.

Because we are condominium you can understand why the mortgage lender has an
interest in the viability of the condominium. This would be the same for an HoA
or co-op

What is a trial is that every lender has a different information packet that
has to be filled out and they are not consistent from lender to lender.  Our
admin team spends an inordinate time out of time filling these things out. The
hardest questions are the ones about insurance for the condo association and
what the insurance covers.

Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone