Re: Weird RFI seeking copies of our HOA Docs, Budget and Insurance Info
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 05:42:50 -0700 (PDT)
Tom-- part 2

You are right to be skeptical of requests like this coming via email.  Do you
have someone Who is applying for a mortgage loan at this time?

Did you contact Mark Perlman The person listed in the email to ascertain that
this is a legitimate request for information? Phone calls always are helpful
for confirmation. Simple enough to do.

It is really odd that this request came through "info@Liberty Village.com"
however your mortgagee may not have supplied the Liberty village contact
information to the lender.  I would have however have expected Mark Perlman to
use the inquiries email address for liberty Village to request the correct
person to be contacted not to have simply listed all the questions. By the way,
these questions usually come as part of  a form from the lender not is
individually listed items in an email.

And just a little tiny heads up: these forms take a lot of time to fill out and
since they are inconsistent from lender to lender and if you expect to be
placing a series of mortgages in the future I strongly suggest you keep track
of you
Will need this info again. Trust me.

Ann Zabaldo
Takomavillage Cohousing