Re: Weird RFI seeking copies of our HOA Docs, Budget and Insurance Info
From: Mary Baker, Solid Communications (marysolid-communications.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 08:25:23 -0700 (PDT)
I went directly to condotek.com. It’s an information/technology business
specializing in providing exactly these kind of packets. They’re probably
looking for several different templates to work from to create something
standard, which would be a positive thing for the cohousing information, yes?

I would respond to him and ask if that’s the case. (He should have been more
professional about it in the first place, his abrupt email sounds a little
entitled.)

I think it would be all right to send him the formation docs, but if you’re
going to send your budget, I would black out or delete the actual figures. Same
for insurance, just send the face page (figures blacked) so he can see what
type of policy you have and the carrier—that’s useful information for a company
like this because they may want to compile a list of recommended carriers and
products.

2 cents,
Mary